Career Transition and Outplacement Programmes
2020 Search offers a practical guide to career transition through 7 easy steps. Assessing personal ambition, key motivations and considering work/life balance. Our programme offers candidates advice and support.
Tailored to meet the needs of either individual coaching and support through to group provision including workshops and career transition centres. Our Facilitators come with a breadth of experience across all aspects of career support and coaching.
- Individual, one to one support.
- Group support for 6 – 12 employees. Delivered via group workshops and confidential career centre support.
Our programmes include the following support steps:-
- Analysis – Setting out a bespoke programme to achieve personal objectives, establishing key support requirements, structuring an achievable plan, timescales and overall objectives.
- Research – Orientation of resources, methods and actions.
- Personal Profile – Self analysis, identifying strengths and weaknesses using PRISM Brain Mapping tool.
- Effective CV – Key principles of CV Writing – what does it need to say, how should it be said.
- Job Search – Strategies and practical recommendations for a focused job search.
- Networking – How to utilise and expand your network.
- Interview Skills – Self presentation, preparation, tackling difficult questions.