Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
The following terms; ‘2020 Search Ltd ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered office – Stranog Farmhouse, Maryculter, Aberdeen, AB12 5FA. Our company registration number is SC359019.
The term ‘you’ refers to all viewers and users of 2020 Search Ltd website.
- All content of 2020 Search Ltd website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change by us without notice.
- We and any third parties do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of materials or information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Using this site you acknowledge that there may be inaccuracies or errors of material or information and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any materials or information on this website used by you is done so at your own risk and for which 2020 Search is not liable. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that all services or information from our website meet your particular requirements.
- Our website includes material which is owned by or licensed to 2020 Search Ltd. Reproduction of any materials including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in · accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or a criminal offence.
- This website may sometimes include links to other sites for your information and convenience. Inclusion does not specify that we endorse these websites and have no responsibility for their content.
- You must seek written consent from 2020 Search Ltd to create a link from our website from another website or document.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to laws of England, Scotland and Wales.